Sunday, May 21, 2006

the heater machine

People, contact, Interaction, memory.
What is your hope?
What is your remembrance?

One day, I found myself tired to be open to other people.
Is like, you talking to heater machine.
First you feel warm, but slowly the warms feeling make you hurt, first your skin becomes red, then your brain smoke up.

I'm an actor, and nowadays I renctly work using improvitation method, In collaboration project.
The state of openess Is the magic words.
But tonight I found myself dry, in the midle of this hard working, training, rehearsal.
Trying hard to be understand about differencess, accept the meaningless, following the intuition.

But today I cannot handle the crashes.
I really want to cry, but I cann't
I'm afraid me, myself forgot how to cry.

Somebody gave me a map to reach forgetfullness, her name is Lette.
She said that I have to erase myself to found myself again.

No comments: